PRIVACY STATEMENT REDscape
REDscape attaches great importance to the careful handling of your personal data. The processing of personal data is done in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). If you have questions about how we process your personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Goals and foundations
Personal data that we obtain are processed to provide services. The basis is the execution of an agreement or permission of the person concerned. In addition, the personal data are processed to comply with legal obligations.
Description of personal data
- (business) address, contact details;
- if applicable VAT number
We take all appropriate technical and organizational measures that are reasonably possible to guarantee the security of personal data against unauthorized and / or unlawful processing and loss. This includes the use of secured and encrypted connections as well as, for ICT, the use of professional parties that comply with the AVG.
Personal data are not kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained or to comply with legal obligations.
Rights of the person involved
- The right to access and / or copy of the personal data. We will process a request for inspection or copy as quickly as possible (article 15 AVG). A copy is preferably ‘in hands’, whereby we ask you to identify with a valid proof of identity. This precaution is to prevent your personal data from ending up in unauthorized persons;
- The right to rectification of your personal data (article 16 AVG). We kindly request you to make this request in writing and adjust any inaccuracies and / or omissions as quickly as possible;
- The right to submit a request for deletion of your personal data (article 17 AVG).
- The right to the transferability of personal data as described in Article 20 of the AVG;
- The right to object to data processing or request processing
- to limit your personal data (Article 18 AVG and Article 21 AVG);
- The right to revoke consent. We will then process the processing of
- cease your personal data, unless legal obligations oblige us to
- continue to process personal data;
- The right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We do not share personal data with third parties except for the exceptions mentioned below.
- written permission from the person concerned
- if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement entered into with the client, such as for example correspondence with another party or agency
- in connection with the outsourcing of activities for the processing of personal data, such as ICT suppliers and accountant.
Third parties who process personal data on behalf of REDscape and qualify as processor in the sense of article 4 paragraph 8 AVG has entered into a processing agreement that complies with the AVG. REDscape is not liable for compliance with the legislation, in particular the AVG, by third parties to whom personal data have been provided.
We can change our privacy statement unilaterally. An amended privacy statement will be published on our website website www.redscape.ie